Unembossed level card
Account in Ukrainian hryvnia
Receive 8% per annum on the balance of the account (> 1 000 UAH
Withdraw funds in Ukraine without commission
Pay utility bills without commission in Internet-banking FUIB Online
Take the opportunity to get a credit or a credit card
Package price – 0 UAH
Drawing up an account is easy
Step 1Bring your passport and TIN
Visit the nearest FUIB department
Apply for a package "Sotsіalniy"
- In daily life
- On the internet
- Offers by Mastercard and Visa
- Pay at the stores all over the world without commission
- Withdraw money without commission all over Ukraine
- Order a statement of account at a department of the bank*
* According to the tariffs of the bank
- Pay for utilities without commission
- Replenish a card of FUIB (P2P-transactions) without commission
- Control the condition of the card account and replenish the card in Internet-banking FUIB Online
- Pay safely with 3D Secure service on the internet. Payment is made only when You have confirmed the payment through SMS-code
* Payment is made only after you have confirmed the payment by SMS code
- Pay by card of FUIB abroad. You do not need to buy the foreign currency or carry the cash
- Withdraw cash at any ATMs of the world*
- Activate the possibility of payments by card abroad before the trip tel. 044 290 7290
* If it is technically possible
We answer Your questions :
- Where can I find the requisites of my account?
- What should I do if I have forgotten the PIN-code of my card?
- What should I do, if I have lost my card?
- How can I replenish my account?
- I made a payment using my card at a store; the payment amount on my account is blocked. What does it mean?
- How long the basic card can be issued?
- I need a card for a longer period. Can I issue a card with a validity term more than one year?
- Can I issue a card to my account on a trustee?
- What is the limit for withdrawing funds from the ATM?
Where can I find the requisites of my account?
An account holder can receive all requisites of the account:
- at a department of the bank servicing the account, with the passport
- using “FUIB Online” service (section "Account"/"The details of the card account"/button "Details")
- using e-mail, apply to the Customer Service Center
What should I do if I have forgotten the PIN-code of my card?
What should I do, if I have lost my card?
In case of loss of Your payment card is required to inform the bank. Please, call the Customer Service Center: +380442907290 and inform an operator about the incident. Block financial transactions on the card, in order to avoid possible financial losses, with help of an informational line operator or with help of FUIB Online service.
Then contact Your bank department for ordering re-issue of the lost BPC.
How can I replenish my account?
Replenishing of a card account opened in the national currency is possible by contacting the nearest department of FUIB. While replenishing of a card account, of a client at a department of FUIB is sufficient to indicate the payment card number (16 digits that marked on the front of the card/account number)/credit contract number and the full name of the account holder.
I made a payment using my card at a store; the payment amount on my account is blocked. What does it mean?
According to the rules of international payment systems for implementation of payments by the payment cards at retail locations, in the internet, as well as for cash withdrawal at ATMs of third-party banks, the required amount of funds on the account isn’t written off immediately, but for a while (1-3 days) is blocked on the account. If within one month after the operation the debiting funds isn’t occurred (the amount has been blocked by mistake, acquiring bank has returned the funds), the blocked amount becomes available automatically.
How long the basic card can be issued?
The basic card for the account within the service package "Social" is issued with a validity period 1 year.
I need a card for a longer period. Can I issue a card with a validity term more than one year?
You can get an additional card to Your account with a validity period 3 years for additional funds under the Bank's tariffs.
Can I issue a card to my account on a trustee?
This package includes one card on the name of the major package holder, and one card for a trustee. You can also draw up the additional BPC in the quantity You need for additional funds in accordance with the tariffs of the bank on servicing of individuals.
What is the limit for withdrawing funds from the ATM?
The maximum withdrawal amount from ATMs – 300 000 UAH/month.
The files for downloading
- Public offer of PJSC “FUIB” for contract conclusion of complex bank services for individuals
- Guidance for the cardholders
- Exchange rate formation on cards
- Typical application form to join CBSA
- The report for clients of FUIB about the closure of accounts which are not used for transactions more than 3 years
- The contract of the current account
- Public offer on the provision of services using electronic money
- Rules for the use of electronic money
- Limits on operations with cards
- Tariffs for service of individuals (current version)
- Tariffs for service of individuals (the edition, which is valid from 02.12.2018)
- Recommendations to cardholders on their use
Social benefits include pension, childbirth allowance, unemployment benefits, assistance for temporary disability, etc. A social card is issued for social payments.
Receiving pension and other payments is possible in any partner bank of the Pension Fund. The fact that such a card is drawn up only in state institutions — a myth. You come to a branch of any bank, write an application, managers send it to the Pension Fund. After that, you just need to pick up the card, where the pension will be credited.
Card for social payments in FUIB
FUIB offers to draw up a card for social payments. Its advantages:
- account in hryvnia;
- crediting and withdrawal of funds without commission;
- payment of utility bills online;
- SMS-informing about the transfer and withdrawal of funds;
- the possibility of obtaining a loan;
- 8% per annum on account balance.
The card for social payments in FUIB is drawn up free of charge. In a branch you can arrange an additional card, which is attached to the main account. This is done for relatives — from the card you can withdraw cash at an ATM or replenish at the self-service terminal.
How to draw up
The card for social payments is drawn up in 4 stages:
- contact the nearest FUIB branch. Bring your passport and identification code.
- write an application that you want to receive the pension in FUIB.
- wait until the application is reviewed by the Pension Fund.
- pick up a card at a FUIB branch.
From this moment, the pension and other social benefits will be sent to this card. Card validity period for social payments — 1 year.
The opportunity of the pension card
With the help of the card for social payments from FUIB you can:
- pay in the stores all over the world;
- withdraw money without commission at an ATM;
- order an account statement in a FUIB branch;
- pay utility bills without leaving home;
- replenish the card and transfer funds to other cards.
The card for social payments is beneficial for travelers and people who work abroad. You can pay in stores and withdraw cash from ATMs all over the world. You do not need to change the currency. To activate the card payments abroad, call 0442907290 before the trip.