Gold level card to each of the two accounts
Account in ₴ and $ / € / £ / ₽ (at choice) in the service package
Replenish your account without commission
Withdraw cash without commission in any ATM in Ukraine within the limit
The price of the package – 150 UAH/month or without commission, if the amount of purchases – from 5 000 UAH/month
Drawing up an account is easy
Step 1Bring your passport and TIN
Visit the nearest FUIB department
Apply for a package "ProfІT"
We answer Your questions:
- Where can I find the requisites of my account?
- What should I do if I have forgotten the PIN-code of my card?
- What should I do, if I have lost my card?
- I made a payment using my card at a store; the payment amount on my account is blocked. What does it mean?
- What will bank charge the monthly/annual commission for?
- What should I do in case, if I don’t have funds on my account on the day of writing off?
- Can I issue a card to my account on a trustee?
- What is the limit for withdrawing funds from the ATM?
Where can I find the requisites of my account?
An account holder can receive all requisites of the account:
- at a department of the bank servicing the account, with the passport
- using “FUIB Online” service (section "Account"/"The details of the card account"/button "Details")
- using e-mail, apply to the Customer Service Center
What should I do if I have forgotten the PIN-code of my card?
What should I do, if I have lost my card?
In case of loss of Your payment card is required to inform the bank. Please, call the Customer Service Center: +380442907290 and inform an operator about the incident. Block financial transactions on the card, in order to avoid possible financial losses, with help of an informational line operator or with help of FUIB Online service.
Then contact Your bank department for ordering re-issue of the lost BPC.
I made a payment using my card at a store; the payment amount on my account is blocked. What does it mean?
According to the rules of international payment systems for implementation of payments by the payment cards at retail locations, in the internet, as well as for cash withdrawal at ATMs of third-party banks, the required amount of funds on the account isn’t written off immediately, but for a while (1-3 days) is blocked on the account. If within one month after the operation the debiting funds isn’t occurred (the amount has been blocked by mistake, acquiring bank has returned the funds), the blocked amount becomes available automatically.
What will bank charge the monthly/annual commission for?
Commission - the cost of servicing your services package per month/year. This amount (depending on the package) can include:
- card account service
- issue of payment cards
- the service of automatic transfer of funds to the savings account «Skarbnichka+»
- withdrawal of funds from ATMs without commission
- access to the account management system «FUIB Online»
- service for controlling the movement of funds on the SMS-banking account
- travel insurance policy and assistance when traveling abroad
- insurance policy for the property interests of the card account holder
- other services
Separately, these services are more expensive. Buying a package, You save Your money.
What should I do in case, if I don’t have funds on my account on the day of writing off?
If You don’t have funds on Your account this day, the commission will be charged automatically when You receive some money on the account (for example, in case of payroll). There are no interests for the late payment of the commission!
Can I issue a card to my account on a trustee?
The price of the package "Profit" includes 2 cards of Gold class, one for each account of two major at the package, You can draw up an additional BPC in excess of provided by terms of the package for additional funds in accordance with the tariffs of the bank on servicing of individuals.
What is the limit for withdrawing funds from the ATM?
The maximum withdrawal amount from ATMs – 300 000 UAH/month.
The files for downloading
- Guidance for the cardholders
- Exchange rate formation on cards
- The report for clients of JSC "Bank Renaissance Capital" about the closure of accounts which are not used for transactions more than 6 months
- Typical application form to join CBSA
- Public offer of PJSC “FUIB” for contract conclusion of complex bank services for individuals
- The report for clients of FUIB about the closure of accounts which are not used for transactions more than 3 years
- The contract of the current account
- Public offer on the provision of services using electronic money
- Rules for the use of electronic money
- Limits on operations with cards
- Tariffs for service of individuals (current version)
- Tariffs for service of individuals (the edition, which is valid from 05.10.2018)