- In national currency
- In foreign currency
Instant card issuance
Money transfers in UAH – 1%
Account in the Ukrainian hryvnia
Withdraw the money in Ukraine – 1.5% + 5 UAH3
Replenish your account without commission
Pay utility bills without commission in Internet-banking FUIB Online
The Package price – 40 UAH/year
Instant card issuance
Withdraw cash without commission in more than 1500 «Radius» ATMs 3
Account in $ / € / £ / ₽
Replenish your account in cash without commission
The Package price – 100 UAH/year
Drawing up an account is easy
Step 1Bring your passport and TIN
Visit the nearest FUIB department
Apply for a card "Mittieva"
We answer Your questions:
- Where can I find the requisites of my account?
- What should I do if I have forgotten the PIN-code of my card?
- Can I issue a card to my account on a trustee?
- What should I do, if I have lost my card?
- How can I replenish my account?
- I made a payment using my card at a store; the payment amount on my account is blocked. What does it mean?
- What will bank charge the monthly/annual commission for?
- Is it necessary to come to a bank department for paying the service fee each month/year?
- What should I do in case, if I don’t have funds on my account on the day of writing off?
- What is the limit for withdrawing funds from the ATM?
Where can I find the requisites of my account?
An account holder can receive all requisites of the account:
- at a department of the bank servicing the account, with the passport
- using “FUIB Online” service (section "Account"/"The details of the card account"/button "Details")
- using e-mail, apply to the Customer Service Center
What should I do if I have forgotten the PIN-code of my card?
You can order a new PIN-code, personally applying to the department of FUIB, with the passport and certificate of TIN.
Can I issue a card to my account on a trustee?
You can draw up an additional BPC over a predetermined number by the conditions of the package for additional funds in accordance with the tariffs of the bank on servicing of individuals.
What should I do, if I have lost my card?
In case of loss of Your payment card is required to inform the bank. Please, call the Customer Service Center: +380442907290 and inform an operator about the incident. Block financial transactions on the card, in order to avoid possible financial losses, with help of an informational line operator or with help of FUIB Online service.
Then contact Your bank department for ordering re-issue of the lost BPC.
How can I replenish my account?
Replenishing of a card account opened in the national currency is possible by contacting the nearest department of FUIB. While replenishing of a card account, of a client at a department of FUIB is sufficient to indicate the payment card number (16 digits that marked on the front of the card/account number)/credit contract number and the full name of the account holder.
I made a payment using my card at a store; the payment amount on my account is blocked. What does it mean?
According to the rules of international payment systems for implementation of payments by the payment cards at retail locations, in the internet, as well as for cash withdrawal at ATMs of third-party banks, the required amount of funds on the account isn’t written off immediately, but for a while (1-3 days) is blocked on the account. If within one month after the operation the debiting funds isn’t occurred (the amount has been blocked by mistake, acquiring bank has returned the funds), the blocked amount becomes available automatically.
What will bank charge the monthly/annual commission for?
Commission - the cost of servicing your services package per month/year. This amount (depending on the package) can include:
- card account service
- issue of payment cards
- the service of automatic transfer of funds to the savings account «Skarbnichka+»
- withdrawal of funds from ATMs without commission
- access to the account management system «FUIB Online»
- service for controlling the movement of funds on the SMS-banking account
- travel insurance policy and assistance when traveling abroad
- insurance policy for the property interests of the card account holder
- other services
Separately, these services are more expensive. Buying a package, You save Your money.
Is it necessary to come to a bank department for paying the service fee each month/year?
It is not necessary to come to a bank department for paying monthly/annual fee, it is enough to have the necessary amount on the main account of the service package, the commission will be charged automatically. Thus, You significantly save Your time on visiting a department.
Furthermore, in packages with a monthly commission is provided the service "Refund of commission", which allows You to enjoy all the benefits of the package without paying the fee, provided that You pay by the card at the sales and service networks every month, on a certain amount (detailed terms of the service "Refund of Commission" are in the tariffs of FUIB).
What should I do in case, if I don’t have funds on my account on the day of writing off?
If You don’t have funds on Your account this day, the commission will be charged automatically when You receive some money on the account (for example, in case of payroll). There are no interests for the late payment of the commission!
What is the limit for withdrawing funds from the ATM?
The maximum withdrawal amount from ATMs – 300 000 UAH/month.
The files for downloading
- Public offer of JSC “FUIB” for contract conclusion of complex bank services for individuals
- Guidance for the cardholders
- Exchange rate formation on cards
- Typical application form to join CBSA
- The contract of the current account
- Public offer on the provision of services using electronic money
- Rules for the use of electronic money
- Limits on operations with cards
- Tariffs for service of individuals (current version)
- Recommendations to cardholders on their use
3 Withdrawal of funds without using the card at FUIB box offices according to the current tariffs of the bank.