THE FILES FOR DOWNLOADING
- Public offer of JSC “FUIB” for contract conclusion of complex bank services for individualsPrevious editions can be found at the link.
- Information to inform consumers of financial services
- Service conditions of "vseKARTA" service package in hryvnia
- Service conditions of "vseKARTA" service package for social benefits and pension
- Service conditions of "vseKARTA" service package in foreign currency
- Guidance for the cardholders
- Recommendations to cardholders on their use
- Exchange rate formation on cards
- Limits on operations with cards
- Typical application form to join CBSA
- Tariffs for servicing individuals on products that are not drawn up (current version)Previous editions can be found at the link.
- Tariffs for servicing individuals on products that are not drawn up (current version)
How much does the bank charge for the card?
Not a penny. PUMB maintains your card free of charge. No monthly payments for using the card.
Can I issue a card to my account to another person (wife, husband, sister, brother, confidant)?
You can issue additional BPCs over the number provided by the terms of the package for additional funds in accordance with the bank's tariffs for servicing individuals.
Where can I find out my account details?
The account holder can receive the full details of the account:
- in a branch of the bank serving the account, with a passport;
- using the PUMB Online service (section "Accounts"/"Card account details"/"Details" button);
- using email, contact the Customer Service Center.
How can I get an additional income?
- earn by transferring the balance of your personal funds to a deposit using PUMB Online;
- withdraw, accumulate or replenish this money 24/7 using PUMB Online without restrictions, when you need it. Details on the link.
How much does it cost to replenish a card?
Not at all. Replenish with cash; replenish your card from another bank in Ukraine, from your friends, relatives, acquaintances, or partners – free of charge. Please note that PUMB does not take a commission, but a commission from another bank is possible.
How can I replenish my account?
You can replenish a card account opened in national currency by contacting the nearest PUMB branch. When replenishing a card account of a PUMB customer at a PUMB branch, it is enough to indicate the payment card number (16 digits that are indicated on the front side of the card)/account number/agreement number and the full name of the account holder.
What is the commission for card payments within Ukraine?
There is no commission. Pay in a supermarket, store, cinema, transport and the Internet – no commission.
What is the commission when paying for utilities and mobile top-up?
No commission. Utility bills and mobile top-up are without commission in PUMB Online anywhere 24/7 from your smartphone.
I made a payment using my card at a point of sale; the payment amount on my account is blocked. What does it mean?
According to the rules of international payment systems, when making payments with a payment card in retail outlets, on the Internet, as well as when withdrawing cash from ATMs of third banks, the required amount of funds from the account is not immediately debited, but for some time (1-3 days) is blocked on the account. If no funds are debited within a month after the transaction (the amount was blocked by mistake, the acquiring bank returned the money), the blocked amount automatically becomes available.
What is the commission if you transfer money to a card of another bank?
In PUMB Online transfers to cards of other banks are free! Transferring funds from "vseKARTA" to cards of other banks using other services outside PUMB can cost from 0.5% to 1.5% minimum.
What is the commission for transfers in PUMB Online to accounts in other banks?
The commission is 0.5% of the amount, minimum – 3 UAH, maximum – 500 UAH.
What is the commission for transfers at the bank's cash office?
Transferring funds to accounts in other banks from your card at a PUMB cash office will cost 1.5% of the amount.
What will be the commission for cash withdrawals?
With no additional fees, withdraw cash from an ATM of any bank in Ukraine. At the PUMB cash desks using a card up to 2 times a month in the amount of up to 500,000 UAH in hryvnia equivalent – no commission, more or without a card – 1.5% (for Pension, Social, Salary cards of employees of budgetary organizations – no commission and no restrictions).
How can I open a card?
To open a plastic card, fill out an application on the website. The manager will call you back and provide detailed information.
Or visit a PUMB branch with your passport, TIN and a protective mask. The branch manager will inform you about the time when your card will be ready.
Opening a virtual card is available in the PUMB Online mobile application for PUMB customers. More details here.
How can I start using the card with help of the PUMB Online mobile application?
Download PUMB Online on your smartphone: find the application on the App Store or Play Market, or scan the QR code.
Enter your phone number and password for PUMB Online, which you received in SMS from the bank.
In the "Cards and accounts" section, select a card; go to settings by clicking on the "Activate the card" button.
Follow the step-by-step instructions and receive the card PIN code in SMS to the number that was provided to the bank as the main phone number.
How can I start using the card with help of my phone?
Call the hotline 044 290 7290* from the phone number provided to the bank as the main one.
Select the menu item "To find out information in automatic mode – press 0", and then the menu item "Get PIN code for the card – press 7".
Follow the automatic instructions step by step. To receive a PIN code, you will need to enter the card number for which the PIN code is set, the number of the passport or ID card, as well as the date of birth.
Receive card PIN code by SMS.
Are there any reward programs?
Yes, register your cards on the Mastercard Bilshe platform in the "Profile" section of the program menu (https://bilshe.mastercard.ua/). Collect silver points for payments with Mastercard. The rules for accumulating points, the features of their writing off, combining points with other program participants, and much more, find out here (https://bilshe.mastercard.ua/).
I have lost my card, what should I do?
If you lose your payment card, be sure to notify the bank about it. Call the customer service center: +38 044 290 7290 and report the incident to the operator. With the help of the operator of the information line or with the help of the PUMB Online service, block financial transactions of the card in order to prevent possible financial losses.
After that, contact the bank branch to order a reissue of the lost BPC.
What is a virtual card?
It is a bank card with all its attributes (card number, expiration date, CVV, PIN code), but no physical issue of plastic.
Where can I open a virtual card?
A virtual card can be opened only in the PUMB Online mobile application and only when a new "vseKARTA" service package is drawn up.
How can I activate a virtual card?
The card is issued active, and a customer can use it immediately after registration.
Where can I find out the details of a virtual card?
Card details are available only in electronic form in the PUMB Online mobile application.
How can I get a PIN code for a virtual card?
PIN-code is sent to the customer's mobile phone number after the card is drawn up.
How can I open a virtual card using PUMB Online?
Step 1. Go to your personal account in the PUMB Online mobile application (for existing clients of the bank in an available currency in accordance with the Tariffs)
Step 2. Press the "Open" button in the "Cards and accounts" – "New card" section.
Step 3. Select a currency and read the terms and conditions. Click "Open the card."
Step 4. To confirm the opening, enter the OTP password.
Step 5. Link your card to your GPay or Apple Pay wallet.
What should I do if I forgot my card PIN?
You can use the PIN code reminder function:
- using the PUMB Online mobile application, without leaving your home;
- by applying personally to a PUMB branch, with the original passport and certificate of assignment of the TIN;
- by calling from your phone number, which was provided to the bank as a contact, to the bank's contact center by phone 044 290 7 290. Then say to the voice assistant the phrase “Change the PIN-code.” To recover the PIN, you will need to give the number of the card for which the PIN is being changed, its validity period (on the card), passport or ID card number, and date of birth. Card PIN will be sent via SMS.
What should I do if I cannot activate the card and PIN code in the PUMB Online mobile application?
Update the PUMB Online mobile application to the latest version and try again.
- Or activate the card by calling from your phone number, which was provided to the bank as a contact, to the bank's contact center by phone 044 290 7 290, then tell the voice assistant the phrase “Get a PIN code.” To activate the card and receive a PIN code, you will need to give the card number for which the PIN code is set, its validity period (on the card), passport or ID-card number, and date of birth. Card PIN will be sent via SMS.
Or personally contact a PUMB branch, with the original passport and certificate of assignment of the TIN.
What should I do if I cannot activate the card and PIN code in the bank's contact center?
Check that you give the voice assistant correct personal data (8 first and 4 last digits of the card number for which the PIN code is set, passport or ID-card number, date of birth), call from the mobile phone number you provided to the bank as contact and call the bank's contact center again.
Or install the latest version of the PUMB Online mobile application and activate the card and PIN using it.
Or personally contact a PUMB branch with the original passport and certificate of assignment of the TIN.