With credit card soloMANDRY
- Buy on the installment plan
- Calculate the grace period
- Travel in comfort
- Mastercard Rewards
Specify the price of a purchase and the desired period of installmentsYour monthly fee
Buying at the partner stores5 000 грн економія
4 500* грн
Buying at other stores5 000 грн
Important! The amount of calculation is approximate.
You will receive a card if:
is from 25 to 70
a citizen of Ukraine
the passport and TIN
an official place of work, the last 6 months (including SEA) or You are a pensioner
Specify the issue date of Your contract10 numbers20 numbers30 numbersBeginning of the month 1 июня31 день на траты (осталось 20 дней)Today 10 июняFree using of fundsBeginning of the grace period 1 июляInterest-free replenishmentRepay the full amount of debt, and the interest will not be enrolledThe last day of the grace period 1 июля
Take advantage PUMB worldwide!
- no commission withdraw cash on credit at any ATM in the world
- do not pay for currency conversion when shopping abroad
- get travel insurance policy for 1 year package with a card
- attend business lounge Mastercard Lounge airport "Borispol"
- use discounts from partners around the world Mastercard
* from May 2018, access to the Mastercard and Fast Line business lounges in Kiev will be carried out under the additional condition: if there are trade transactions on the card for a total amount of not less than 3 000 UAH, in equivalent for the last 30 + 5 days
Immerse yourself in a world of vivid impressions and gifts, along with soloMANDRY credit card. Receive points for each purchase, accumulate them and exchange for a variety of gifts and trips.
How to earn points:
- 50 bonus points for the first purchase
- 1 point for every 10 UAH spent
More information about Mastercard Rewards
Fill in the application form
An operator will call You and ask some questions
You will get an answer within 5 minutes
Visit a bank department and take the cash
- Without commission
- With Commission
- How to know the balance
Learn more about the credit cards with the "People's banker"
- How can I earn on my savings?
- How can I get the money for shopping promptly?
- How can I take a credit and do not pay interest?
- How does the installment on a credit card work?
- Payments on the internet: security rules
How can I earn on my savings?
How can I get the money for shopping promptly?
How can I take a credit and do not pay interest?
How does the installment on a credit card work?
Payments on the internet: security rules
We answer Your questions
- What is a credit card? Why is it necessary?
- How can I figure out the amount of the past due debt?
- What documents are required to draw up a credit card?
- Is it possible to restructure the debt on my credit or get “credit holidays”?
- What is the service of drawing up a purchase "In installments"?
- Where can I buy “In installments” and what terms of buying I can get?
- How can I pay the debt on the credit if I am abroad?
- What should I do if the card is lost?
- Where else can I learn more about the credit card?
- Where can I carry out a payment on the card?
- How can I know the amount and date of the next payment on my credit or card?
- How can I find out the total amount of debt on my credit?
What is a credit card? Why is it necessary?
Credit card is a universal payment instrument, which is the key of access to a bank account and it, is intended to carry out payment transactions exceptionally at the expense and within the funds provided by the bank to a client as a set credit limit.
A credit card from FUIB will allow You to use the bank's money to pay for goods and services as well as for cash withdrawals. You do not have to postpone the purchase or the money on it. You can buy what You want, even if You don’t have a desired amount at hand, and You can return the used funds gradually or totally at any time convenient for You. Moreover, that is not all: the repaid amount will be available for using again every time.
FUIB offers the clients, the chip credit cards of international payment systems Mastercard and Visa, with the help of which You can freely make purchases and pay for services at any place where such cards are accepted, including in the internet and abroad.
How can I figure out the amount of the past due debt?
To get the information about the amount of the past due debt, amount of accrued fines and penalties You should call 0800 50 25 75 or 044 391 55 60.
What documents are required to draw up a credit card?
To draw up a credit card the following documents are required:
- the passport of the citizen of Ukraine;
- certificate of TIN assignment or a mark in the passport of the citizen of Ukraine about refusal from the assignment of TIN.
Is it possible to restructure the debt on my credit or get “credit holidays”?
For more information about the possibility of "credit holidays ", debt restructuring, and the list of required documents, please apply to a credit manager of FUIB department, which serves Your credit agreement, or call 0800 50 25 75.
What is the service of drawing up a purchase "In installments"?
The Service "In installments" – a partition of the purchase amount into equal parts (monthly payments), depending on the chosen term by a client and taking into account the accrued payments by the bank for using the credit funds and commissions for the service "In installments".
Where can I buy “In installments” and what terms of buying I can get?
At the stores "Citrus", "Eldorado", “Comfy", "New Line", "Epicentr" as well as in online shops, “Rozetka" and "Eldorado", if You pay for a purchase more than 500 UAH by the credit card «VSEMOZHU» You get installments* on special terms automatically: the first 3 months - without commission; monthly commission - 3% during the following months; credit term - 24 months.
*The installment is providing of the credit on special terms for purchasing the goods.
How can I pay the debt on the credit if I am abroad?
You can pay for a credit in another country with the help of any bank where there is an account in UAH. Additionally, we inform that to make a payment on the credit, You can do it through the internet by using Internet-banking FUIB Online, Portmone, EasyPay services. To clarify the detailed information on Your credit is recommended to apply to the Customer Service Center: +38 044 290 7290.
What should I do if the card is lost?
If the card is lost, it must be immediately blocked. You can use the system FUIB Online or call the Customer Service Center +38 044 290 7290 and send an SMS-message to the number 4682 with the text "BlokNNNN", where NNNN - the last four digits of Your card number.
Where else can I learn more about the credit card?
You can contact the Customer Service Center by phone 044 290 7290 and ask the operator Your question.
Where can I carry out a payment on the card?
How can I know the amount and date of the next payment on my credit or card?
How can I find out the total amount of debt on my credit?
The files for downloading
3 except the transactions in Payhub