1. Apply to FUIB
Fill in an application on the website and/or visit the nearest branch with the passport and TIN
2. Repay the loan in another bank
Cash loan / loan for your own or relatives' goods.
3. Pay even less
Within 30 days after drawing the loan «Vіlniy perehіd», you need to bring a certificate to the FUIB bank branch about repaying the loan from another bank, and we will reduce the annual rate to 0,01%
Calculate the benefits of a credit
Select the desired amount of the credit:Your monthly payment BEFORE providing a certificate5 000 UAHYour monthly payment AFTER providing help5 000 UAH
Important! The amount of calculation is approximate.
You will receive a credit if:
is from 18 to 70
a citizen of Ukraine
the passport and TIN
a permanent place of work and you receive a stable income during the last 3 months (including STI) or you are a pensioner
Fill in the application form
An operator will call You and ask some questions
You will get an answer within 5 minutes
- Without commission
- With Commission
- How to know the balance amount or monthly payment
PrivatBank, iBOX, City24 self-service terminals*
Other banks of Ukraine
* Free of charge for credit accounts on which the rule of preferential repayment in partner PTCS is established.
In Internet-banking FUIB Online
With the help of SMS-banking
With the help of informational card with the requisites
Learn more about the credits with "People's banker"
- How can I get a credit within 1 hour?
- How can I get a credit without certificates?
- Why should I insure when I draw up a credit?
- How should I repay a credit properly?
How can I get a credit within 1 hour?
How can I get a credit without certificates?
Why should I insure when I draw up a credit?
How should I repay a credit properly?
We answer Your questions
- Where can I pay my credit?
- Can I pay part of the amount or my whole credit preterm?
- How can I know the total amount of debt on my credit?
- Where can I draw up a credit?
- Is there any fee for preterm repayment of the credit?
- How can I know the amount and date of the next payment on my credit?
Where can I pay my credit?
Can I pay part of the amount or my whole credit preterm?
Yes, preterm repayment of the credit at FUIB does not include additional payments.
The monthly payment is automatically reduced, in case of partial preterm repayment. Pay Your attention that the partial preterm repayment does not relieve a borrower from payment of the next monthly payment.
In addition, You can repay the total credit ahead of the schedule.
How can I know the total amount of debt on my credit?
Where can I draw up a credit?
You can fill in the application form for a credit on the bank's website, and a manager will contact You. You are able to draw up a credit at all departments of the bank FUIB. You can find the departments in Your city, with help of the link.
Is there any fee for preterm repayment of the credit?
Fee for preterm repayment (total or partial) will not be charged.
How can I know the amount and date of the next payment on my credit?
The files for downloading
- Public offer of JSC “FUIB” for contract conclusion of complex bank services for individuals
- General terms of credit contracts, opening and maintaining accounts
- Information for military borrowers
- Tariffs for service of individuals (current version)
- Tariffs for service of individuals (the edition, which is valid from 20.04.2019)
- Tariffs for service of individuals (the edition, which is valid from 21.03.2019)