What are the conditions for the special offer for cash loans?
The bank offers to take advantage of attractive lending terms and apply for a cash loan on the following terms:
- The loan amount for new customers – from 25 to 200 thousand UAH.
- The loan amount for existing customers – from 1 to 200 thousand UAH.
- The loan term – from 24 to 36 months.
- The interest rate for using the loan – 0.01% per annum.
- The monthly service commission – 2.99% of the loan amount.
- No one-time commission, insurance services, and commission for early repayment of the loan.
- The real interest rate is from 73 to 77 percent per annum.
Why is it profitable to draw up a loan on special terms?
To draw up a cash loan on special terms is 25% more profitable than on standard lending terms. Benefit means that the total cost of a loan on special terms is 25% less than the total cost of a loan on standard lending terms.
Lending terms of PUMB are among the best in the bank lending market.
How can I compare the terms of the special offer and the standard terms for cash loans?
To ensure that the special offer for cash loans is attractive, it is worth comparing the monthly payment and the total cost of a loan for the special offer and standard loan terms. You can do this using calculator.
Who can use the special offer for the cash loan?
A cash loan on special terms can be drawn up by new and existing customers of the bank.
How and where can I draw up a loan on special terms?
To draw up a loan, you can:
Fill out an application for a loan on the bank's website, and the manager will contact you for a detailed consultation: Fill out the application.
Contact any branch of PUMB bank: Find a branch in your city.
How long will the special terms for cash loans be valid?
You can apply for a cash loan on special terms from 01.06.2021 till 31.07.2021, inclusive.
Will the conditions for loans drawn up during the period of the special offer change after its completion?
After the expiration of the special offer, the terms of lending under agreements executed from June 1 till July 30, inclusive, will not change and will remain unchanged throughout the term of the loan agreement.