With credit card «VSEMOZHU»
- Buy on the installment plan
- Calculate the grace period
- Cash without commission
Specify the price of a purchase and the desired period of installmentsYour monthly fee
Buying at the partner stores5 000 грн економія
4 500* грн
Buying at other stores5 000 грн
Important! The amount of calculation is approximate.
You will receive a card if:
is from 25 to 70
a citizen of Ukraine
the passport and TIN
an official place of work, the last 6 months (including SEA) or You are a pensioner
Specify the issue date of Your contract10 numbers20 numbers30 numbersBeginning of the month 1 июня31 день на траты (осталось 20 дней)Today 10 июняFree using of fundsBeginning of the grace period 1 июляInterest-free replenishmentRepay the full amount of debt, and the interest will not be enrolledThe last day of the grace period 1 июля
Withdraw cash without commission from ATMs all over the world!
You can withdraw the credit funds:
- partially or the whole amount
- at any ATM
- in any country of the world
- in local currency
Fill in the application form
An operator will call You and ask some questions
You will get an answer within 5 minutes
Visit a bank department and take the cash
- Without commission
- With Commission
- How to know the balance
PrivatBank, iBOX, City24 self-service terminals*
Other banks of Ukraine
* Free of charge for credit accounts on which the rule of preferential repayment in partner PTCS is established.
In Internet-banking FUIB Online
With help of SMS-banking
With help of informational card with the requisites
Learn more about the credit cards with the "People's banker"
- How can I earn on my savings?
- How can I get the money for shopping promptly?
- How can I take a credit and do not pay interest?
- How does the installment on a credit card work?
- Payments on the internet: security rules
How can I earn on my savings?
How can I get the money for shopping promptly?
How can I take a credit and do not pay interest?
How does the installment on a credit card work?
Payments on the internet: security rules
We answer Your questions
- What is a credit card? Why is it necessary?
- How can I figure out the amount of the past due debt?
- What documents are required to draw up a credit card?
- Is it possible to restructure the debt on my credit or get “credit holidays”?
- What is the service of drawing up a purchase "In installments"?
- Where can I buy “In installments” and what terms of buying I can get?
- How can I pay the debt on the credit if I am abroad?
- What should I do if the card is lost?
- Where else can I learn more about the credit card?
- Where can I carry out a payment on the card?
- How can I know the amount and date of the next payment on my credit or card?
- How can I find out the total amount of debt on my credit?
- What conditions of the receiving/spending bonuses with loyalty program for co-brand credit card COMFY?
What is a credit card? Why is it necessary?
Credit card is a universal payment instrument, which is the key of access to a bank account and it, is intended to carry out payment transactions exceptionally at the expense and within the funds provided by the bank to a client as a set credit limit.
A credit card from FUIB will allow You to use the bank's money to pay for goods and services as well as for cash withdrawals. You do not have to postpone the purchase or the money on it. You can buy what You want, even if You don’t have a desired amount at hand, and You can return the used funds gradually or totally at any time convenient for You. Moreover, that is not all: the repaid amount will be available for using again every time.
FUIB offers the clients, the chip credit cards of international payment systems Mastercard and Visa, with the help of which You can freely make purchases and pay for services at any place where such cards are accepted, including in the internet and abroad.
How can I figure out the amount of the past due debt?
To get the information about the amount of the past due debt, amount of accrued fines and penalties You should call 0800 50 25 75 or 044 391 55 60.
What documents are required to draw up a credit card?
To draw up a credit card the following documents are required:
- the passport of the citizen of Ukraine;
- certificate of TIN assignment or a mark in the passport of the citizen of Ukraine about refusal from the assignment of TIN.
Is it possible to restructure the debt on my credit or get “credit holidays”?
For more information about the possibility of "credit holidays ", debt restructuring, and the list of required documents, please apply to a credit manager of FUIB department, which serves Your credit agreement, or call 0800 50 25 75.
What is the service of drawing up a purchase "In installments"?
The Service "In installments" – a partition of the purchase amount into equal parts (monthly payments), depending on the chosen term by a client and taking into account the accrued payments by the bank for using the credit funds and commissions for the service "In installments".
Where can I buy “In installments” and what terms of buying I can get?
At the stores “Comfy", “Rozetka", "ALLO", "Eldorado", "Epicentr", "New Line", “Foxtrot" and "Citrus", as well as in online shops, “27.ua", “Rozetka", "ALLO", “Eldorado" and "Foxtrot", if You pay for a purchase more than 500 UAH by the credit card «VSEMOZHU» You get installments* on special terms automatically: the first 3 months - without commission; monthly commission - 3% during the following months; credit term - 24 months.
* The installment is providing of the credit on special terms for purchasing the goods.
How can I pay the debt on the credit if I am abroad?
You can pay for a credit in another country with the help of any bank where there is an account in UAH. Additionally, we inform that to make a payment on the credit, You can do it through the internet by using Internet-banking FUIB Online, Portmone, EasyPay services. To clarify the detailed information on Your credit is recommended to apply to the Customer Service Center: +38 044 290 7290.
What should I do if the card is lost?
If the card is lost, it must be immediately blocked. You can use the system FUIB Online or call the Customer Service Center +38 044 290 7290 and send an SMS-message to the number 4682 with the text "BlokNNNN", where NNNN - the last four digits of Your card number.
Where else can I learn more about the credit card?
You can contact the Customer Service Center by phone 044 290 7290 and ask the operator Your question.
Where can I carry out a payment on the card?
How can I know the amount and date of the next payment on my credit or card?
How can I find out the total amount of debt on my credit?
What conditions for receiving/spending bonuses with loyalty program to co-brand credit card COMFY?
Terms and conditions for receiving bonuses to co-brand credit card with COMFY:
- by shopping in COMFY, the customer receives the standard bonuses for the purchase, plus an additional 2% charged by credit funds spent
- by shopping in any other stores the customer receives 1% of the spent credit
Terms and conditions for spending bonuses with co-brand credit card COMFY:
- bonuses can be paid for up to 100% value of the goods only in the COMFY stores (in comfy.ua online store - only for picking up from the store).
Basic conditions of the bonus program from COMFY you can find on the website www.comfy.ua/welcome.
The files for downloading
- Public offer of PJSC “FUIB” for contract conclusion of complex bank services for individuals
- Guidance for the cardholders
- Recommendations for the cardholders
- General terms of credit contracts, opening and maintaining accounts
- The report for clients of JSC "Bank Renaissance Capital" about the closure of accounts which are not used for transactions more than 6 months
- Terms of credit card
- Typical application form to join CBSA
- Information for military borrowers
- The report for clients of FUIB about the closure of accounts which are not used for transactions more than 3 years
- Limits on operations with cards
- Tariffs for service of individuals (current version)
- Tariffs for service of individuals (the edition, which is valid from 05.10.2018)
3 the installment is providing the credit on special terms
4 except the transactions in Payhub
Credit card — a plastic card where the bank crediting the amount of your loan. With a credit card, you can use the bank's funds within a certain limit. Its amount depends on your income and credit history.
If you do not have enough money to purchase a product or service, use the credit card. Money can be returned to the card gradually or completely at the time convenient for you.
Features of «VSEMOZHU» credit card
FUIB offers to order «VSEMOZHU» credit card;. Its advantages:
- loan without interest within 62 days
- monthly fee — 3% of the loan amount;
- cash without commission at ATMs all over the world;
- purchase in installments.
Credit Card «VSEMOZHU» &Mdash; a contactless Gold Mastercard. Its limit can be fully or partially cash out in any ATM of the world. Funds in local currency are also available.
With its help, you can take a loan of up to 30 thousand UAH for a period from 6 to 36 months. FUIB offers more favorable terms when buying in partner stores:
- «Nova Linia»;
When buying in these stores for the amount of over 500 UAH you do not pay commission for the first 3 months. After that, the commission is 3%. You can take a loan in partner shops for the maximum term of 24 months.
The amount of monthly payment you can see in PUMB-online, SMS-banking and using an information card with details. You can deposit funds to the card without commission through internet-banking, at FUIB ATMs and bank branches.
How to order
You can order a card at the bank branch or on the website. To order a credit card «VSEMOZHU» online, fill out the form on the page. After processing the questionnaire, the operator will call you and ask a few questions. Within 5 minutes you will be informed about the decision of the bank. You can get the card at the nearest FUIB branch.
We issue credit cards to the clients from 25 to 70 years old, who are citizens of Ukraine. Required condition — an official place of work for 6 months or a pension certificate. You need to bring the passport and an identification code.
if you lost it
To prevent the malefactor from using the card, block it. How to do it:
- Call the client service center by phone +380442907290.
- Send an SMS to the number +4682 with the text «BlockNNNN». Instead of NNNN» enter the last 4 digits of the card number.
- Proceed to PUMB-online and block the card there.
If the credit card is found — unblock it by technical support number or internrt-banking. To reissue the card, contact a FUIB branch.