Brokerage services for individuals (residents/non-residents)
Purchase, sale of OVGZ, VAT-bonds, corporate bonds
Opening and servicing of client accounts on stock exchanges of Ukraine («Perspectivа», PFTS)
Opening and servicing of accounts in OJSC «Settlement Center» for bond trading
- Fixed Income Securities:
- Domestic government bonds (OVGZ), denominated in UAH
- Domestic government loan bonds (OVGZ) denominated in foreign currency
- Corporate bonds
- Promissory notes
- Other securities (in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine)
- High liquidity (allows you to purchase and sell on the secondary market promptly)
- Payment of coupon income and redemption of OVGZ are guaranteed by the government of Ukraine
- Attractive taxation conditions (income received on OVGZ) for individuals
- Interest income on OVGZ is not taxed on the income of individuals (paragraph 165.1.2 of the NKU)
- Investment income from operations with OVGZ is not taxed on income of individuals (paragraph 165.1.52 of the NKU)
- The Supreme Council of Ukraine
- The Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
- The National Bank of Ukraine
- The State Commission for Securities and Stock Market
- Аssociation «Ukrainian Stock Traders»
- The Law of Ukraine «On Securities and Stock Market» No. 3430-IV of February 23, 2006
- The Law of Ukraine «On Joint Stock Companies» No. 2154-VI of April 27, 2010
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On the Issue of Bonds of the Internal State Loan» No.80 of 31.01.2001.
- Decision of the National Securities and Exchange Commission «On approval of the Rules (conditions) for the implementation of securities trading activities: brokerage, dealer activity, underwriting, securities management» No. 1449 as of 12.12.2006.
Securities & mdash; documents in the established form and certain requisites that determine the monetary or other property rights of their owner and the person who issued them. It is possible to implement and transfer these rights only upon presentation of a security. Investments in securities — one of the popular ways of earning the money.
FUIB — one of the important players in the trading of securities in Ukraine. The Bank has all the required certificates and licenses for the legal implementation of such transactions.
Types of securities
It is possible to carry out operations in FUIB with the following securities:
- Shares. The document shows the right to share ownership in the company's capital. The share allows you to receive interest from the income of the organization or enterprise.
- Promissory notes. A form has been established whereby the payer undertakes to pay the amount stipulated in the bill in a predetermined time.
- Bonds. Debt security, whereby the issuer undertakes to pay interest or a discount from the nominal price of the bond.
- Deposit certificates. Describes the amount contributed to the bank. Also fixes for the depositor the right to take this amount with interest after the expiration of the agreed period.
Operations with securities in FUIB
The main way to earn money on securities — sale or purchase with changes in the exchange rate and the receipt of dividends. FUIB offers its clients such commission services:
- brokerage(purchase and sale, exchange);
- placement and repurchase from the institutions of joint investment;
- payment of taxes on behalf of issuers of securities;
- purchase of government securities.
FUIB bank offers favorable conditions for the purchase and sale of securities. We provide up-to-date information, give a certificate and calculate the degree of risk of an operation. FUIB gives an opportunity to conduct operations on the primary, secondary, stock market and over-the-counter market. At the same time, the client remains completely confidential.