– Replenishment of any bank payment card
– Repayment of debt on credit card
– At any time of day or night - 24/7
– Without visiting of the bank
– Without filling of paper documents
– Transaction is possible between the card payment systems Visa and Mastercard, issued by any bank of Ukraine
– Transaction is only possible in local currency
– The fee for transaction is 1.0% + UAH 5 and it is deducted from the card of sender together with the amount of the transaction.
– The maximum amount of a transaction (without comission) - UAH 25 000,00
– The maximum amount of a transaction per day (without comission) - UAH 75 000,00
– The maximum amount of a transaction per month (without comission) - UAH 149 999,99
– The maximum number of a transaction per day is 10
– The maximum number of all transactions per month is unlimited.
We answer Your questions
- How can I transfer the money using the card number or phone number? How much does it cost?
- How can I transfer the money using the requisites of the bank?
- How can I send the remittance abroad? Are there any limitations? What is an amount of commission?
How can I transfer the money using the card number or phone number? How much does it cost?
You can carry out a transaction from card to card/using phone number or the service on the webpage FUIB Online https://online.pumb.ua/. You must specify the card number, expiration date of the card and CVV-code. The commission for the transaction is 1% + 5 UAH.
How can I transfer the money using the requisites of the bank?
Carrying out of a remittance from the account of FUIB to the account opened at another bank, is possibly if You personally apply to a department of FUIB, serving Your account, with Your passport, certificate of TIN and full details of the recipient account.
With help of FUIB Online service is also available an opportunity of carrying out the remittances from the accounts opened in the national currency, and only to the accounts opened on the territory of Ukraine.
How can I send the remittance abroad? Are there any limitations? What is an amount of commission?
For carrying out a transaction in foreign currency outside of Ukraine, You should contact a department of FUIB, servicing the account, with Your passport, certificate of TIN and the requisites of the recipient. A transaction outside of Ukraine is possible from an account opened in foreign currency. FUIB uses SWIFT system for international currency transfers.
The commission of FUIB for the remittance from the account in favor of a client of another bank is 1.5% of the amount, min. eq. 30 EUR/600 RUB /30 USD/30 GBP.
Pay Your attention, the currency of a remittance must comply with the account currency. Individuals can carry out the remittances in foreign currency from an account (or without opening an account) outside of Ukraine without supporting documents in an amount, which doesn’t exceed the equivalent of 15 000 UAH for one operational day.