- Inform the operator of the details required to send a transfer in accordance with the requirements of the MoneyGram system, and present a document proving your identity (if you need to confirm the sources of funds, you must additionally provide supporting documents)
- Hand over the amount of money transfer and pay the cost of services
- Obtain the transfer control number, inform the recipient along with the name of the transfer system and the amount of sent money
- Inform the operator of the control number and other mandatory details of the transfer in accordance with the requirements of the MoneyGram transfer system and present a document proving your identity
- Receive the money transfer
- Money transfer system transactions are carried out on behalf and in favor of individuals in compliance with the Ukrainian legislation, in particular in the field of prevention and counteraction to legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime, terrorist financing and the financing of proliferation of mass destruction weapons, as well as the rules established by Western Union payment system. Restrictions on the amount of transfers in foreign currency are established by NBU Resolution No.2 of January 02, 2019
- Payment of the fee for the transfer of funds is carried out exclusively at the expense of the sender and it is charged in hryvnia at the rate of the NBU that is valid on the date of sending the transfer, in accordance with the tariffs of the transfer system, which are the same for all participants in Ukraine
- Sending money transfer outside of Ukraine is carried out in US dollars, euros. The sender must specify the currency in which the transfer will be paid to the recipient (US dollars, euros or national currency in which the transfer can be paid in the destination country)
- Payment of transfers received from outside Ukraine is made in US dollars or euros (in the currency that was specified when sending the transfer)
- If the currency for sending and paying a transfer is different, then the currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram is used when converting the transfer currency. The exchange rate is communicated to the sender/recipient during the operation of sending/paying a transfer
- Money transfer is available for payment at any MoneyGram service point in the country of destination for 45 calendar days from the date of sending
The payment company of MoneyGram payment system is MoneyGrаm Payment Systems, Inc. with the location: 1550 Utica Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55416, USA.
Customer support service of the MoneyGram system in Ukraine: 0 800 503-273 (free of charge from landlines within Ukraine).
You can get information about the list of participants in the MoneyGram money transfer system, the location and working hours of the nearest service points, and view the rates for sending money transfers on the system's website: www.moneygram.com.
Information about the service points of JSC “PUMB” registered in the MoneyGram money transfer system, as well as their mode of operation are located in the section “Branches and ATMs”.
- All disputes arising between the participants and users of the MoneyGram money transfer system (senders and recipients of money transfers) must be resolved through negotiations, as well as in a judicial proceeding in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
MoneyGram — an international money transfer system without opening an account. MoneyGram has 275,000 agent locations in 200 countries all over the world. The system is characterized by speed of transfers, low tariffs, ease of sending and receiving funds.
Advantages of MoneyGram
Ukraine is included in the list of MoneyGram partner countries. You can make a transfer in the system at a FUIB branch. Advantages:
- Convenience. You can send and receive funds anywhere, where there is a branch of the company. Do you often go abroad? Transfer the money to your name and pick them up at any MoneyGram branch.
- Speed of sending. Processing of the application takes 10-15 minutes. After this time, the recipient can withdraw the money.
- Low tariffs. The amount of transfer is subject to a tariff of 2.5%. This is beneficial for the transfer of small amounts.
- Long term storage of the transfer. The sender can withdraw money within 90 days.
- Simplicity in processing. You do not need a separate account for a transfer — all documents are drawn up and sent by a FUIB employee.
You can add a short text message to the money transfers. This method is used for additional money protection — the sender asks a question, and the recipient must give the correct answer.
How to transfer the money
To transfer funds in the MoneyGram system, visit FUIB. Tell a bank employee the recipient's requisites, his contact details and the transfer amount. You must take a document confirming your identity.
A bank manager will provide you with the transfer number. Inform the recipient — on this number he will receive your transfer.
Outside of Ukraine, money can be transferred in US dollars or euros only. The recipient can pick up the transfer only in the currency indicated by the sender. You can transfer no more than 15 thousand UAH a day.